论坛首页显示图片(定期更新)

峨眉山喜路自行车队论坛

找回密码
 新用户注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 2591|回复: 9
打印 上一主题 下一主题

enrique iglesias--------hero (戴上耳机效果会好很多.)

[复制链接]
◆楼主◆
发表于 2007-10-18 11:16:02 | 显示全部楼层
<p>安立奎很经典的一首歌,但阿斯你的歌词贴成西班牙语的去了呢。</p><p>Hero-Enrique iglesias </p><p>Would you dance if I asked you to dance <br/>Would you run and never look back <br/>Would you cry if you saw me cry <br/>And would you save my soul, tonight <br/>你愿意陪我跳舞吗? <br/>如果我邀请你跳的话 <br/>你会被我吓跑吗? <br/>并且永不回头 <br/>你会哭吗? <br/>如果你看到我哭 <br/>今晚你会拯救我的灵魂吗? <br/>Would you tremble if I touched you lips <br/>Would you laugh Oh please tell me this <br/>Now would you die for the one you loved <br/>Hole me in your arms tonight <br/>你会颤抖吗? <br/>如果我触碰你的嘴唇 <br/>你会开怀而笑吗? <br/>请你一定要告诉我 <br/>在需要的时候,你愿意死吗? <br/>为你爱得人 <br/>今晚请把我拥入你的怀里 <br/>* I can be your hero, baby <br/>I can kiss away the pain <br/>I will stand by you forever <br/>You can take my breath away * <br/>我要做你的英雄,宝贝 <br/>我能吻去你的痛苦 <br/>我会永远在你身边 <br/>你令我无法呼吸 <br/>Would you swear that you'll always be mine <br/>Or would you lie Would you run and hide <br/>Am I in too deep Have I lost my mind <br/>I don't care you're here tonight <br/>Repeat * <br/>你能发誓吗? <br/>你永远是我的 <br/>还是宁愿撒谎,不愿表白 <br/>跑开并躲起来 <br/>我险的太深了吗? <br/>我疯了吗?我不在乎这些 <br/>只要今晚你在这里 <br/>Oh, I just want to hold you I just want to hold you <br/>Am I in too deep Have I lost my mind <br/>I don't care you're here tonight <br/>Repeat * * <br/>亲爱的,我只想抱着你 <br/>只想抱着你 <br/>亲爱的,我只想这样抱着你 <br/>我陷的太深了吗? <br/>我疯了吗?我不在乎这些 <br/>只要今晚你在这里 <br/>You can take my breath away <br/>I can be your hero <br/>你令我神魂颠倒 <br/>我要做你的英雄</p><p>这是西班牙版的HEROE,各有各的味道,很好听!</p><p><ca></ca><ca></ca></p><p>&nbsp;</p>
[此贴子已经被作者于2007-10-18 11:17:29编辑过]

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 新用户注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|峨眉山喜路自行车队论坛

GMT+8, 2024-6-9 04:06 , Processed in 0.062506 second(s), 15 queries .